ahmed124 posted: this page is turning into selling board. The worst is i went through previous page and saw several account blown.
Is this the goal of this page to have people to recruit PAMM?
Because this is the most read Topic on Myfxbook, and the scammers are always looking for the next victim. 😄
Personally I would NEVER trust the results of a system if:
1. The broker is not well-known / not regulated, even if the results are fully verified - these brokers can generate fake or modified trading history on their servers.
2. The growth curve looks too smooth - they are most likely to be grid or martingale systems that will inevitably crash in the end. (the only exception I have seen is GPS Robot which has survived many years until now, but I still don't like their risk/reward ratio and the potential of a huge DD if things go wrong)
3. Updates on the account are few and far between - those system owners are most likely trying to hide a large drawdown, and they will only update their accounts when the outcome is favourable.
4. The trading account balance is very small - it is very likely that they have many other small accounts that have failed, and they only publish the last one that has survived. It's more than likely this account will eventually fail as well.
5. The system owner bans other people when his system is being questioned - why ban people if there is nothing to hide?
Everyone, please stay safe in this dangerous Forex world. 😉
Please be aware that every person praising this ea-trader account above has just registered on myfxbook few minutes before posting their single message on this thread with a 'feedback'. The EA itself has never appeared on any regulated broker, despite 3 years of 'real trading history' Apparently made a profit of 7 millions and is now offered for sale over the email. Just think of it for a second and save your money.
HIGH RISK WARNING: Foreign exchange trading carries a high level of risk that may not be suitable for all investors.
Leverage creates additional risk and loss exposure. Before you decide to trade foreign exchange, carefully consider your investment objectives, experience level, and risk tolerance.
You could lose some or all of your initial investment. Do not invest money that you cannot afford to lose. Educate yourself on the risks associated with foreign exchange trading, and seek advice from an independent financial or tax advisor if you have any questions.
Any data and information is provided 'as is' solely for informational purposes, and is not intended for trading purposes or advice.
Past performance is not indicative of future results.