This one is preparing to come soon on myfxbook.
So, just take care.
Vendor: Olivier Nomblot (or as he calls himself)https://www.mql5.com/en/market/product/9854#!tab=comments&page=111
Why take care:
1) the vendor wrote by himself over 1200 posts to make it active in just two months and half..!! Every page at least he contributed by around 10 posts average.
2) he talks so much of himself '30 years experience, ex-director of credit suisse bank, deutche bank, etc...' !!!
3) It's all about marketing machine to promote himself and his EA
4) he raised the price of his EA to more than double from 300 USD to 1000 USD in a very short period.
5) Whenever he put a real own signal generated by the EA always fails but provides too many excuses about that and this has nothing to do with his 'intellectual property referring to his EA and its great potential'
6) Some people promotes his EA and flatters it on his behalf and justifies his price increases whenever he is doing it which is quite weird.
7) He did a private forum to have who bought his EA in, and mostly any good results generated by any of them he is using it to promote more his EA but not his own signal which not so successful.
I am not sure of how it works because I didn't try it myself. But when I see someone talks and writes too much about himself and his own achievements repeatedly, I just get worried...! :)
Thanks and wish you all the best.