Random multi-per-day strategy I thought of this morning - 'get-in-the-flow' (I'm still beginner):
1) Use demo account. Pick one instrument, e.g. EUR/USD due to low spread, or one that you fancy because of its moves.
2) Bet the smallest size (i.e. 0.01 lot) up or down, doesn't matter, except if you already have a good hunch, then pick that one.
3) If you're wrong, cut your loss quickly. If you're right, try to get a stop-loss at break-even and adjust it a few times in positive direction, but leave breathing room.
4) THE IDEA IS that by playing only that one instrument, you'll not be deceived by its moves, but you'll somehow get into its flow, increasing your win-probability and win-scale.
5) If this works, slowly scale up.
6) If this still works, SWITCH TO LIVE ACCOUNT, but return to smallest lot size, because the flow as experienced by you will sure be shaken by the switch.
7) If this still works, slowly scale up.
Priority 1 in your life should be to find out what priority 2 is.