To use chat, please login.
Back to contacts

Contest - SimonChou (By SimonChou )

Gain : +55384.39%
Drawdown 78.25%
Pips: 100545.2
Trades 4734
Won:
Lost:
Type: Demo
Leverage: 1:200
Trading: Unknown

Contest - SimonChou Discussion

tomitsu
Nov 08 2015 at 08:12
24 posts
Hi Simon,
Your results are very attractived, pls share with me
FXtrader2010
Nov 08 2015 at 21:08
724 posts
This is just a high risk grid ? 75% DD? What is so special about it. Luck and High Risk.
SimonChou
Nov 09 2015 at 01:12
10 posts
Well, I estimated NFP would had 80% chance to be same as opened estimated data, 15% to be better, only 5% to be bad. And the worst data only could drive EUR go 20 dots higher. So I don't see the high risk for full grid. Thank you for concern😀😁
FXtrader2010
Nov 09 2015 at 03:05
724 posts
SimonChou posted:
Well, I estimated NFP would had 80% chance to be same as opened estimated data, 15% to be better, only 5% to be bad. And the worst data only could drive EUR go 20 dots higher. So I don't see the high risk for full grid. Thank you for concern😀😁
Don't worry, im not concerned over a coin flip. I just wanted to help your fans out here and I think you answered the question. Thank you.
Lagoda
Nov 11 2015 at 07:56
22 posts
Hi, Somon!
At what price you sell your EA?
John Mutiso (Mutiso)
Nov 11 2015 at 10:53
13 posts
If only that was real money!!! Congrats man.
Impossible is nothing.
SimonChou
Nov 11 2015 at 12:03
10 posts
Hello everybody
Thank all for care about me here!
1. I am not using EA, just trade by hand
2. I'd traded for many years, all were lost, this month I suddenly get the feeling for trading!
3. We do make a real trade, but some are different as contest. If you are interested, you can visit: https://cn.octafx.com/contests/supercharged/

Best wishes to dear all
Lagoda
Nov 12 2015 at 08:31
22 posts
Thanks for the answer, Simon!
However, I can see what your trading style is more similar to EA than manual trading. That's why I asked.
Great trade! Keep it up!
Osama Hussein (golden4x)
Nov 12 2015 at 11:01
54 posts
Hi Simon,
You said that you trade manual but it is impossible to be manual .. because you open more than order without pending order at the same minute .. So if this not EA can you explain to us how you did it..
Regards
SimonChou
Nov 12 2015 at 11:39
10 posts
It's scripts, just Open & Close orders scripts, need to run it by double clicks.
Osama Hussein (golden4x)
Nov 12 2015 at 13:43
54 posts
Thanks Simon, But is your script open number of orders at the same time with one double click..??
SimonChou
Nov 13 2015 at 02:29
10 posts
If you are a programer, you won't have doubts on it, just circle doing.
tomitsu
Nov 14 2015 at 09:09
24 posts
You can share free your indicators?
Osama Hussein (golden4x)
Nov 14 2015 at 09:10
54 posts
Congratulation for this new record and I doubt that any one will break this record..Good job😂
MEGAT REDZA SHAH (babytrader261)
Nov 21 2015 at 07:33
1 posts
simon... can you share your script to my email.
just Open & Close orders scripts.
[email protected]
thanks :)
"Trade what you see not what you assume and entry when you have SETUP..InshaAllah profit will catch you back" :)
Rory (roryh86)
Nov 21 2015 at 07:36
4 posts
Hi Simon, awesome trading. I have a question, why do you open sooo many separate orders for the same trade? Why not just a single trade with like 3000 lots for example. Thanks.
SimonChou
Nov 21 2015 at 08:37
10 posts
The trade lots is limited at biggest 30 lots per time.
Ashley Lemmer (FX1973)
Nov 22 2015 at 07:42
12 posts
Depending on your trading style and or system, it might be better mange multiple trades. A trade might consist of 5 'units' for instance.
Find your passion and make it work...
cpandya
Nov 22 2015 at 07:45
10 posts
could you please share your trading strategy? Thanks
Rory (roryh86)
Nov 22 2015 at 07:53
4 posts
SimonChou posted:
The trade lots is limited at biggest 30 lots per time.

Ah okay, strange. I noticed you only trade a few times, very sniper like, and when you do trade you're only almost certainly right.

Are you trading purely news annoucments? Or is it a technical system.

Also, have you tried achieving such high ROI on a real account?

I appreciate your replies, thanks. Good luck.
Please login to comment .