Rational approach rooted in mathematics.
Trading is all about choosing the right direction to trade. Our algorithm is constantly calculating the statistical significance of following the daily trend & uses these statistics to trade the direction with the best odds. By following the trend, that we defined through mathematical calculation, the odds that we are trading the right direction increases greatly and allows us to implement a form of averaging into the market to position our full trade. This allows us to profit from ranging markets as well as trending markets. We view trading kind of like playing chess. Any move the market makes, we have a plan to answer the move. At each step of managing our trades, every possibility has been pre-calculated and the best decision has been carefully chosen to preserve capital & increase profits. This allows us to not end up in a position without a clear protocol of action.
There are 4 levels of “defense” we developed & implement at different stages of the trade management:
1) We start the day knowing statistically we are going to be trading the right direction 75-85% of the time.
2) The trade size is divided by 5, so instead of opening the full position at just one price level, we can place 5 smaller trades at different price levels & slowly position our full investment at different price levels to achieve the best possible over all position in the market
3) If market changes direction, each position is protected by our Equity Protection Hedge System & we can switch directions when there is a statistical advantage to do so
4) In worst case scenario, all trades close in a small loss or breakeven.
Why we chose to automate our trading:
1) The Algorithm identifies and reacts very fast to opportunities in quick moving markets, 24 hours a day 5 days a week
2) It removes the emotional element from trading & allows us to rationally pre-plan an advantageous response for every move the market makes
3) We can trade multiple pairs & accounts all at the exact same time and never miss a profit opportunity
4) The successful trading protocol is always followed exactly for every single trade executed
This pretty much sums up the trading system.
We believe high performance is achieved by taking a long-term outlook.