More info about the (unregulated) broker used by the author: https://www.wikifx.com/us_en/dealer/3781895965.html
Always the same suspicious ways of getting investors/buyers:
1. Author works for an unregulated broker, creates a PAMM-account.
2. Author trying to get new clients into that PAMM/copy-account by showing too good to be true results.
3. Author gets loads of new investors or buyers (of the EA) with an overall investment of more than 1 million USD, which means more and more clients coming in.
4. Author stops to answer any questions (or even never started, like in this thread).
5. Author crashes the account after maybe 5-10 years, after getting enough money to do that shit with another 'broker' again.
6. Author and broker start hiding and running away with all the earned money, laughing their as**s off.
7. Loads of broken clients are arguing everywhere about the broker, about the EA, about the author.
Keep in mind:
A professional trader who can trade like this (starting an account with 1 million USD!) or creating an EA that is working really really great would never ever work like this. He'd never show up on pages like these, making money on his own and together with his friends/family. There would be no reason to show up and sell something except he programmed a very good high-price EA on his own and wants to have a second stream of income. wink