This looks interesting. A few questions that I couldn't find the answers to anywhere else:
1. The account you are showing here is 1:1000. Is that mandatory? Would it work with an account leverage of 1:100? If yes, how would the profit % change compared to your figure of over 100%/month?
2. What symbol does it trade best? Is it just EURUSD?
3. Are there any parameters that need changing manually, or does the EA come pre-set up?
4. What timeframe does it use? You mention in a previous comment 'High Time Frame', what does this mean?
5. Is there any option to get a free 1 week demo account version to be able to forward test?
Looking forward to your answers.
My apologies, I overlooked your post.
Here are the answers:
1. EA can work with 1:100 Leverage, it will effect the trading positions and the profit will match in terms of profit %
2. EA only trades EURUSD
3. EA comes with Pre-Set parameters.
4. EA uses 4H and D1 time frames.
5. Free Demo is not available any more. You can observe and Analyze myfxbook stats and then you can join us when you think that performance is good enough and you are not going to put your hard earned money in any danger.
Please let me know if you have any other questions.
Thanks and Regards
Earn Money Like Never Before