Registration for the contest has ended!
To see the live results, Click Here.
To see the live results, Click Here.
- Contest duration: The Contest starts at the commencement of trading on March 16th at 08:00 GMT and ends on April 14th at 21:00 GMT (market close) and is valid only to demo accounts. Registration period for this competition will close on March 15, 2015 (23:59 GMT)
- To participate in the FX Choice Contest you have to register for the contest providing the details requested. Each participant will have to supply proof of identity and address documents to be verified. Providing fake data may result in disqualification from the Contest. Each entrant need to be over 18 years old and must follow the instructions on (www.myfxbook.com) and create a Contest demo account provided by FX Choice. Every entrant is allowed to have one (1) account only. FX Choice reserves the right to refuse any person as an entrant.
- Contest prizes: The prize fund of the contest is 10,000$
- 1st Prize $4,500 funded FX Choice live account
- 2nd Prize $2,000 funded FX Choice live account
- 3rd Prize $1,500 funded FX Choice live account
- 4th Prize $1,000 funded FX Choice live account
- 5th Prize $1,000 funded FX Choice live account
- In case two or more contest winners have equal balances in the end of the contest, they will share the prize equally.
- To receive a funded FX Choice live account your account application will undergo the normal FX Choice account opening process.
- The FX Choice live account will be funded within three business days of prize notification.
- By winning the FX Choice Contest prize, the winners accept that they will participate in various promotional events that will be publicly announced in various websites, including the FX Choice website.
- Withdrawal of Funds: Funds deposited by FX Choice as a prize can be withdrawn anytime after completion of account verification.
- Each participating demo account starts with a balance of $10,000 in virtual funds and a 200:1 leverage.
- Demo accounts will not be able to trade until the Contest starts on the above stated date.
- No trade restrictions.
- All strategies are permitted.
- Scalping permitted.
- No restrictions on placing SL, TP or Pending Orders.
- Partial closing allowed.
- The minimum trading amount is 0.01 lots, and the maximum is 5 lots, with an increase by 0.01 lot on every order.
- The maximum amount of pending orders for all symbols at any point in time is 100.
- The maximum allowed total volume of an open position and pending orders in one direction (either buy or sell) is 15 lots for each symbol. It means that if you have an open 15-lot Buy position, you can place a 5-lot pending Sell Limit order. But in this case you cannot place a pending Buy Limit order (since the total volume in one direction will exceed the limit) or place Sell Limit orders above 15 lots in total.
- All open positions will be automatically liquidated at the close of the contest.
- Participants can choose to opt out from the Contest before and during the contest. Opting out disqualifies you from the Contest.
- The use of commercial robot is prohibited.
- Any kind of IP match will be subject to disqualification.
- Any kind of arbitrage trading or any other abuse with pricing and/or quotes will be subject to disqualification from the Contest.
- High Risk Investment Warning: Trading foreign exchange on margin carries a high level of risk, and may not be suitable for all investors. The high degree of leverage can work against you as well as for you. Before deciding to trade foreign exchange you should carefully consider your investment objectives, level of experience, and risk appetite. The possibility exists that you could sustain a loss of some or all of your initial investment and therefore you should not invest money that you cannot afford to lose. You should be aware of all the risks associated with foreign exchange trading, and seek advice from an independent financial advisor if you have any doubts.
Contents and prizes offered should not be considered as an incentive to trade. Only partake in the trading contests when you feel you ready to trade.