· Only persons of legal age (18 or higher) can take part in the Contest.
· One person can only open one contest account.
· Each participant must be able to open a live account with FXPRIMUS in order to receive the prize. Participants who do not meet the criteria of FXPRIMUS
for opening a live account with the Company shall be disqualified and the Company shall reserve the right to withhold the award and name a different
Each participant agrees to provide real data during the registration. Providing fake data may result in disqualification from the Contest at any stage.
· Contest Ineligibility: Residents of the United States, Australia, Iran, Syria, North Korea, Myanmar, Algeria, and Ecuador may participate but the prize
cannot be claimed as an account needs to be opened in order to claim the prize. In the event that a resident/citizen of one of these countries wins, the
prize will be transferred to the next (eligible) contestant with the highest ending balance.
· The Company reserves the right to reject or disqualify any participant who is breaching the terms set herein and in all cases when the Company has
reasons to believe that the contestant is engaged in fraudulent or otherwise unfair trading methods / practices including but not limited to:
Any kind of IP match between two or more participants shall be grounds for disqualification.
◦ Connecting and registering through public-facing servers (Web servers, VPS etc.) may result in disqualification. We realize this may disrupt some users
who use a VPS for trading however at times this could be necessary for the protection of the integrity of the MyFXBook Forex contest, and giving everyone a
chance at winning.
◦ Any kind of arbitrage trading or any other abuse with pricing and/or quotes will be subject to disqualification from the Contest.
· Each contest account shall have the same trading conditions:
◦ Initial deposit – 10 000 USD
◦ Leverage: 500:1
◦ All trading techniques or EAs are allowed with the exception of those outlined in these terms.
· All the current contest stats shall be available at myFXbook website.
· On the contest finish date, all open orders shall be automatically closed at the current market rates.
· The winning participants are required to have achieved a minimal trading activity of 50 Lots for the duration of the contest.
· The participants with the highest balance who also adhere to all other conditions set herein shall be announced as winners.
· The prize is paid into the winner's real / live account with FXPRIMUS within 20 calendar days of the announcement of the winners and can be withdrawn
◦ In all cases when the announced winners do not already have an approved live account with FXPRIMUS, documents and additional information shall be
requested in order to open such an account as per the standard Account Opening procedures of the Company. In case discrepancies in the data initially
provided by the winner and the supplied documents are found, the winner shall be disqualified. In case the winner is unable to open a live account within
20 business days, he/she shall be disqualified.
· In case two or more contest winners have equal balances in the end of the contest, the respective prize will be shared among them equally.
· The Company reserves the right to declare any prize already given invalid and subject to cancellation upon direct or indirect evidence of attempted
fraudulent operations with the prize funds.
Contents and prizes offered should not be considered as an incentive to trade. Only partake in the trading contests when you feel you ready to trade.
HIGH RISK WARNING: Foreign exchange trading carries a high level of risk that may not be suitable for all investors.
Leverage creates additional risk and loss exposure. Before you decide to trade foreign exchange, carefully consider your investment objectives, experience level, and risk tolerance.
You could lose some or all of your initial investment. Do not invest money that you cannot afford to lose. Educate yourself on the risks associated with foreign exchange trading, and seek advice from an independent financial or tax advisor if you have any questions.
Any data and information is provided 'as is' solely for informational purposes, and is not intended for trading purposes or advice.
Past performance is not indicative of future results.