The Contest is sponsored by Octa Markets Incorporated, hereinafter referred to as the Company.
· The Contest duration is 5 weeks from the start date (16.06) to the finish date (16.07).
· Registration for the Contest is announced 2 weeks ahead of its start (1.07) and closes before the start date of the contest.
· Contest prizes: the prize fund of the contest is 5000$
o 1st place is awarded with 3000 USD
o 2nd place is awarded with 1500 USD
o 3rd place is awarded with 500 USD
· Only persons of legal age can take part in the Contest.
· One person can only open one contest account.
· Each participant agrees to provide real data during the registration. Providing fake data may result in disqualification from the Contest.
· ANY KIND of IP match will be subject to disqualification.
· Any kind of arbitrage trading or any other abuse with pricing and/or quotes will be subject to disqualification from the Contest.
· The Company reserves the right to reject or disqualify any participant without explaining the reason. Reasons for disqualification may include opening big volume opposite orders with the same currency pairs in different trading accounts at approximately the same time, as well as the usage of failures in the quote flow for getting guaranteed profit, or any other kinds of cheating.
· Each contest account has the same trading conditions, that is:
o Account type – similar to OctaFX ECN account
o Trading tools – similar to OctaFX ECN account
o Initial deposit – 10,000 USD
o Leverage: 1:500
o Minimum volume – 0.1 lot, maximum volume is not limited
· All trading techniques or EAs are allowed.
· All the current contest stats are available at myFXbook website.
· On the contest finish date, all the open orders will be automatically closed at the current market rate.
· The participant with the highest balance wins the contest.
· Winners agree to publication of their names in the OctaFX Company news.
· Each contestant agrees that some of his/her registration data (including but not limited to country of residence) will be published at www.octafx.com.
· The prize is paid into the client's real account at OctaFX and can be withdrawn.
· In case two or more contest winners have equal balances in the end of the contest, they will share the prize equally.
· The Company reserves the right to declare any prize already given invalid and subject to cancellation upon direct or indirect evidence of attempted fraudulent operations with the prize funds.
Contents and prizes offered should not be considered as an incentive to trade. Only partake in the trading contests when you feel you ready to trade.
HIGH RISK WARNING: Foreign exchange trading carries a high level of risk that may not be suitable for all investors.
Leverage creates additional risk and loss exposure. Before you decide to trade foreign exchange, carefully consider your investment objectives, experience level, and risk tolerance.
You could lose some or all of your initial investment. Do not invest money that you cannot afford to lose. Educate yourself on the risks associated with foreign exchange trading, and seek advice from an independent financial or tax advisor if you have any questions.
Any data and information is provided 'as is' solely for informational purposes, and is not intended for trading purposes or advice.
Past performance is not indicative of future results.