To see the live results, Click Here.
To enter (the "Contest"), you must agree to the following binding rules:
● Registration for this Contest and/or entry in the Contest constitutes your agreement to these Rules and you will not be eligible for the prizes unless you agree to these Rules.
● You must be at least 18 years of age in order to participate in the Contest.
● MarketsBook.ltd (‘TRADEO’) reserves the right to refuse any person as an entrant.
● Contest registration ends at 09:59pm on Monday 26th October 2015.
● The Contest starts at 10:00 (GMT Time) on Monday 26th October 2015 and ends at 11:59pm on Thursday 26nd November 2015.
The prize fund breakdown is:
- 1st place is awarded with 2250 USD Live account
- 2nd place is awarded with 1000 USD Live account
- 3rd place is awarded with 550 USD Live account
- 4th and 5th place is awarded with 250 USD Live account
- 6th–10th place is awarded with 140 USD Live account
●To receive a funded Tradeo live account your account application will undergo the normal Tradeo account opening process.
● The Tradeo live account will be funded within 15 calendar days of prize notification.
● Withdrawal of Funds: Funds deposited by Tradeo as a prize can be withdrawn following rules of bonus: https://s3.amazonaws.com/tradeostatic/legal/TTC.pdf ("BONUS" Clause)
Tradeo may use its sole discretion to determine whether a Contestant’s trading activity entitles them to the prize.
● All open positions will be automatically liquidated at the close of the contest.
● Each participant is allowed only one Contest demo account. More than one demo account is grounds for disqualification.
● Each participating demo account starts with a $50,000 balance and a 200:1 leverage.
● Minimum volume over duration of contest 200 contracts (100 closed lots).
● Demo accounts will not be able to trade until the Contest starts on the above stated date.
● Participants can choose to opt out from the Contest before and during the contest.
● Opting out disqualifies you from the Contest and to opt out you must contact Myfxbook or Tradeo directly.
● Tradeo has sole discretion to disqualify any participant or winner found in violation of the Contest Rules.
● All IP matches will be subject to disqualification.
● Any type or arbitrage trading or any other abuse with pricing or quotes will be disqualified.
● Tradeo reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to amend these rules. If the participant does not accept any amendment to these Rules they can withdraw from the Contest.