· In order to enter (the "contest"), you must agree to the following terms and conditions. These rules are legally binding.
· Registration for the contest means you accept these rules.
· Individuals at least 18 years of age or older, may participate in the contest.
· US residents are ineligible for the contest.
· If regular Vantage FX account opening procedures cannot be followed, participation will be voided.
· Vantage FX may refuse any person as an entrant.
· Registration for the contest is between: June 16 to June 30
· The contest will run between: July 1 and July 31
· Prizes are as follows:
o 1st: $3000
o 2nd: $1500
o 3rd: $500
o All contestants with a positive balance at the end of the competition will receive the Vantage FX Smart Trader Tools Package.
· Prizes will be awarded within 15 days of prize notification.
· No Alternatives: Prizes are non-transferable and no cash alternative is available. No prize transfer, assignment or substitution by winners is permitted.
· Withdrawal of funds may be withdrawn following Vantage FX’s bonus rules:
· Each contest participant is allowed only one contest demo account. More than one demo account is grounds for disqualification.
· Each participating demo account starts with a $50,000 balance and leverage of 200:1.
· There are no trade restrictions. All strategies are permitted. Scalping permitted. Partial closing allowed. Trade from 0.01 lots.
· Demo account will not be able to trade until the above start date.
· Contest participants may opt out from the contest whenever they please, but you will be disqualified.
· In order to be eligible for the contest, upon registration the participant is required to provide actual personal data (First Name, Surname, Contact Details and Email). Failure to provide real data will result in automatic disqualification from the contest.
· Vantage FX reserves the right to disqualify any participants at their own discretion found to be in violation of the contest rules.
· All IP matches will be subject to disqualification.
· Price manipulation and abuse of quotes will be grounds for disqualification.
· Vantage FX has the right to amend these rules at any time.
A Product Disclosure Statement, Financial Services Guide and other legal documents for this product is available from Vantage FX Pty Ltd by going to https://www.vantagefx.com and clicking on the Legal Documents link at the bottom of the page. It is important to consider these documents before deciding to enter into any derivatives transactions. Derivatives carry a high level of risk to your capital. Only speculate with money you can afford to lose. Derivatives may not be suitable for everyone, so ensure that you fully understand the risks involved, and seek independent advice if necessary. Vantage FX Pty Ltd offers general advice only and no consideration will be given to individual investment objectives, financial situation and needs. Vantage FX Pty Ltd ACN 140 903 886 is a Corporate Authorised Representative (Rep No. 343547) of Vantage Global Prime Pty Ltd AFSL 428901.
Please be advised, the services and products offered by Vantage Global Prime Pty Ltd are not being offered within the United States and are not offered to US residents or citizens. Vantage Global Prime Pty Ltd is not registered with any US regulator including the National Futures Association ("NFA") and Commodity Futures Trading Commission ("CFTC").
Contests and prizes offered should not be considered as an incentive to trade. Only partake in the trading contests when you feel you ready to trade.
Contents and prizes offered should not be considered as an incentive to trade. Only partake in the trading contests when you feel you ready to trade.
HIGH RISK WARNING: Foreign exchange trading carries a high level of risk that may not be suitable for all investors.
Leverage creates additional risk and loss exposure. Before you decide to trade foreign exchange, carefully consider your investment objectives, experience level, and risk tolerance.
You could lose some or all of your initial investment. Do not invest money that you cannot afford to lose. Educate yourself on the risks associated with foreign exchange trading, and seek advice from an independent financial or tax advisor if you have any questions.
Any data and information is provided 'as is' solely for informational purposes, and is not intended for trading purposes or advice.
Past performance is not indicative of future results.