Registration for the contest has ended!
To see the live results, Click Here.
To see the live results, Click Here.
- The contest starts on the October 26th, 2015 and ends on November 27th, 2015.
- Registration for the Contest begins on September 28th, 2015 and shall remain open until the end of the contest.
- Registration for this Contest / and/ or entry in the Contest constitutes your agreement to these Rules and you will not be eligible for the prize unless you agree to these Rules.
- Every entrant must be at least 18 years of age.
- Every entrant must have a Myfxbook account which is registered with the same email as the participating broker account.
- Fidelis Capital Markets reserves the right to refuse any person as an entrant.
- Each entrant is allowed to have one Contest account ONLY. More than one Contest account is grounds for disqualification.
- For anytime assistance please feel free to write to us at [email protected] .
- Scalping, News Trading and use of robot trading is allowed.
- Fix Leverage for all contest accounts at 200:1.
- Contest participants can withdraw or deposit funds at any point in time during the contest as per the company’s deposit & withdrawal policy & procedure.
- Initial minimum deposit must be equal to $500
- Participants can continue trading after the contest ends. Any Profit and Loss achieved after the contest period will not be used for the purpose of defining the contest winners.
- Participation to the contest means that contest participants consent to publishing their trading history and/or activity. Fidelis will not publish any personal information of the participants.
- To activate your Fidelis Capital Markets live contest account, your account application will undergo the normal account opening procedure with compliance in place.
- The Client's (participant) account is not eligible for any other Promotion or Bonus Scheme during the Registration period.
- Existing clients can request to open a new account, make an internal transfer or deposit fresh funds and request participation in the contest.
- Any kind of arbitrage trading or any other abuse with pricing and / or quotes will be subject to disqualification from the Contest.
- Fidelis Capital Markets has the sole discretion to disqualify any participant or winner found in violation of the Contest Rules.
- Fidelis Capital Markets reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to amend these Rules. If the participant does not accept any amendment to these Rules they can withdraw from Contest.
- The winners of the Live Trading Contest will be the traders who have the highest Time Weighted Return (TWR) including any floating P/L.
- Floating Profit and Loss at the end of the Contest will be used in the TWR formula for the purpose of defining the winners of the Contest and the standing in the leader board.
US residents are not allowed to participate in the live contest
- A participant has made several deposits amounting to $1000 and its current P/L is $500. He or She did 5 trades with Profit $100 each time. Starting Balance is $900. Balance was at trade A) $900, B) $1000, C) 1200, D) 1300 and E) 1400, ending to a total balance of $1500. Between the trades B and C has been another deposit of $100. Using the TWR formula we have the following result
- If a participant trader has $400 floating P/L at the end of the contest period. Deposits of $1000, withdrawal of $400 and booked P/L $-150. He or She did 2 trades, Trade A) Balance at open $1000, P/L $-80, Withdrawal $400, Trade B Balance at open $520 P/L $-70, Trade C Balance at open $450 Floating P/L $400.
The total prize fund of the contest are as follows:
A) 1st Prize equals to 10,000 USD
B) 2nd Prize equals to 5,000 USD
C) 3rd Prize equals to 2,000 USD
- The 3 Contest winners are those participants with the highest Time Weighted Return (TWR)
- In the case of two or more contest winners having equal Time Weighted Return at the end of the Contest, they will share the prize equally.
- By winning the Fidelis Capital Markets contest prize, you accept to participate in various promotional events that will be publicly announced in various websites, including the Fidelis Capital Markets website and its other Social media sites.
- Prize Notification: Prize winners will be notified by e-mail. In the event that the selected winner (s) of any prize is/are ineligible, cannot be traced or does not respond within ten (10) calendar days, rejects the prize, or does not, within twenty (20) calendar days of prize notification and in Fidelis Capital Markets’ sole discretion, qualify for a live trading account with Fidelis Capital Markets or any of its subsidiaries, the prize will be forfeited and Fidelis Capital Markets, in its sole discretion, may choose whether to award the prize to another participant.
Granting the Prizes Policy
- Funds deposited by Fidelis Capital Markets as a Prize can be withdrawn at any time.
- In the event of a dispute, all decisions made by Fidelis Capital Markets will prevail and be final.
Conditions and Limitation of Liability
- Jurisdiction: Entrants agree that this Contest is subject to and governed by the Laws of the Republic of Cyprus.
- Right to Terminate Contest-Fidelis Capital Markets reserves the right to delay, suspend or terminate this Contest at any time, without prior notice and without liability to the participants.
- Fidelis Capital Markets is a Cyprus investment firm regulated by CySEC under licence 208/13 and based in Cyprus.
Contents and prizes offered should not be considered as an incentive to trade. Only partake in the trading contests when you feel you ready to trade.