EA Robex V3 Copy Real - by dollaralay.com (by DollarAlay) Einfache Statistik
Der Benutzer hat seinen Strategiestatus auf Privat geändert
Bewertung: Full Star Full Star Full Star Full Star Empty Star
EA Robex V3 Copy Real - by dollaralay.com Diskussion
Zurück 1 2 3 4 Nächste
DollarAlay

Mitglied seit Jan 15, 2013  224 Beiträge Dollar Alay Club (DollarAlay) Aug 24 2013 at 16:33
passing 1 week with many news. We hope it can pass through 1 month.

, , , , , ,
bratt

Mitglied seit Jul 25, 2013  12 Beiträge Bratt (bratt) Aug 25 2013 at 19:57
I'm watching. Looks like better than V2.

DollarAlay

Mitglied seit Jan 15, 2013  224 Beiträge Dollar Alay Club (DollarAlay) Aug 26 2013 at 01:43
It should be. Thanks for your interest.

, , , , , ,
bratt

Mitglied seit Jul 25, 2013  12 Beiträge Bratt (bratt) Aug 27 2013 at 13:23
damn this is crazy, what have you done one V3? WOW !

DollarAlay

Mitglied seit Jan 15, 2013  224 Beiträge Dollar Alay Club (DollarAlay) Sep 05 2013 at 00:17
Just a little cure injection..hahaha...

, , , , , ,
bratt

Mitglied seit Jul 25, 2013  12 Beiträge Bratt (bratt) Sep 18 2013 at 05:19
Thank you so much. You are the best! I can enjoy my day now.

choki

Mitglied seit Sep 15, 2013  19 Beiträge choki Sep 20 2013 at 06:57
this is real not? how robot make this happen? guarantee?

DollarAlay

Mitglied seit Jan 15, 2013  224 Beiträge Dollar Alay Club (DollarAlay) Sep 20 2013 at 14:20
nothing perfect in this world, but our EA is 95% perfect, the rest non-perfect of 5% is this EA not free lol

, , , , , ,
choki

Mitglied seit Sep 15, 2013  19 Beiträge choki Sep 22 2013 at 14:42
How much sir?

DollarAlay

Mitglied seit Jan 15, 2013  224 Beiträge Dollar Alay Club (DollarAlay) Sep 23 2013 at 08:52
Two option. Please visit our website for more information. #www.dollaralay.com

, , , , , ,
Zurück 1 2 3 4 Nächste
Loading
Loading
EURUSD 1.19038 GBPUSD 1.33419
USDJPY 104.428 USDCAD 1.30128

Werkzeuge

Gemeinschaft

Beiträge

Broker

Plattform

Unterstützung


Twitter |  Facebook |  Seitenübersicht  |  Bedingungen  |   Datenschutzbestimmungen
©2020 Myfxbook Ltd. All Rights Reserved.
HIGH RISK WARNING: Foreign exchange trading carries a high level of risk that may not be suitable for all investors. Leverage creates additional risk and loss exposure. Before you decide to trade foreign exchange, carefully consider your investment objectives, experience level, and risk tolerance. You could lose some or all of your initial investment; do not invest money that you cannot afford to lose. Educate yourself on the risks associated with foreign exchange trading, and seek advice from an independent financial or tax advisor if you have any questions. Any data and information is provided 'as is' solely for informational purposes, and is not intended for trading purposes or advice. Past performance is not indicative of future results.