Ak chcete používať chat, prihláste sa.
Späť na Kontakty

EA Robex V3 Copy Real - by dollaralay.com (Od Dollar Alay Club )

Používateľ nastavil svoju stratégiu ako súkromnú.

EA Robex V3 Copy Real - by dollaralay.com Diskusia

Dollar Alay Club (DollarAlay)
Aug 24 2013 at 16:33
224 príspevkov
passing 1 week with many news. We hope it can pass through 1 month.

Bratt (bratt)
Aug 25 2013 at 19:57
12 príspevkov
I'm watching. Looks like better than V2.

Dollar Alay Club (DollarAlay)
Aug 26 2013 at 01:43
224 príspevkov
It should be. Thanks for your interest.

Bratt (bratt)
Aug 27 2013 at 13:23
12 príspevkov
damn this is crazy, what have you done one V3? WOW !

Dollar Alay Club (DollarAlay)
Sep 05 2013 at 00:17
224 príspevkov
Just a little cure injection..hahaha...

Bratt (bratt)
Sep 18 2013 at 05:19
12 príspevkov
Thank you so much. You are the best! I can enjoy my day now.

choki
Sep 20 2013 at 06:57
19 príspevkov
this is real not? how robot make this happen? guarantee?

Dollar Alay Club (DollarAlay)
Sep 20 2013 at 14:20
224 príspevkov
nothing perfect in this world, but our EA is 95% perfect, the rest non-perfect of 5% is this EA not free 😁

choki
Sep 22 2013 at 14:42
19 príspevkov
Dollar Alay Club (DollarAlay)
Sep 23 2013 at 08:52
224 príspevkov
Two option. Please visit our website for more information. #www.dollaralay.com

Ak chcete komentovať, prihláste sa .