EURUSD,M5 Chart Discussion

Jader
Jader Nov 20, 2012 at 14:23
Friend, I have a question, if possible.
Indicators MACD and Fullstochastic are the same provided by brokers on their platforms?
Or are other indicators which you changed?
heruiqbal
heruiqbal Nov 20, 2012 at 14:43
@Jader: I've tried both of these indicators into MT4 terminal, but the results were much different. In fact, I've been using the exact same parameters that I created this on static.mfbcdn.net. I think the indicators program made ​​by static.mfbcdn.net is different from those in MT4 Terminal. I hope, @staff static.mfbcdn.net can give the Source Code of these two indicators to us, so that all of us in here, can make a profit. :-)
heruiqbal
heruiqbal Nov 19, 2012 at 18:10
And now .. The question is, why I can say the market is going down? Is it because I am a Paranormal? Is it because I am has sixth sense? Not .. it's not me. I can say this will go down, because these indicators is show it. And this is no accident. Because the market has to move. As the day moves to change the night, as the sun changed its moon. Because that's life. It must move and rotate..
heruiqbal
heruiqbal Nov 19, 2012 at 16:32
Check This Out.. It's Must Go Down..
heruiqbal
heruiqbal Nov 19, 2012 at 16:19
It is easy to using my forex strategy.
If Stochastic < 20% AND the BLUE line crosses the RED line, then open BUY.
If Stochastic > 80% AND the RED line crosses the BLUE line, then open SELL.
If these criteria are not met, then do not do anything, except you want to speculate and be ready to bear the loss. Trust me, it work..
Good Luck.
heruiqbal
heruiqbal Nov 19, 2012 at 15:22
Thank You static.mfbcdn.net, Just Because the 'REAL TIME FOREX CHART' that you provide here. Today.. Againt and againt,I get the UNBELIEVABLE PROFIT!
heruiqbal
heruiqbal Nov 16, 2012 at 16:20
Thank you for static.mfbcdn.net . Because of the 'Real Time Forex Chart' that you provide here, i get the unbelievable profit today..! WoW!
heruiqbal
heruiqbal Nov 15, 2012 at 09:00
For all scalper trader, this is the best trading strategy that I have found, that can deliver better gains with the smallest error. Estimates can reach 20 times trading per day.
You just wait for the occurrence of a cross between red and blue.
If the blue line from the bottom to the top and through the red line, then that means BUY.
If the red line from the top to the bottom and through the blue line, it means SELL.
Because it is fast trading, you should close the order before turning back. Approximately profit 2 to 20 pips only.
Good Luck.