As we can see the price goes from the channel support to 1765, but again, the movement is not consolidated, the absence of pre-break consolidation around the level does not give the chance to expect the exit of the price from the range, so my main priority is waiting for the price to form the reversal from 1765 to 1750(1745) again.
I assume that the price will be able to form a pullback from 1765. The signal for this will be a false breakout or a rebound from the zone. The subsequent consolidation below the level of 1765 will send the price down. BUT! Also, keep in mind that many factors influence the gold . If the level of 1765 will be broken through and the bulls will strengthen their positions above this level, we will have the potential to move towards 1780, 1795, 1807.
Please don't forget to support this idea with your likes and comments, thanks.
HIGH RISK WARNING: Foreign exchange trading carries a high level of risk that may not be suitable for all investors.
Leverage creates additional risk and loss exposure. Before you decide to trade foreign exchange, carefully consider your investment objectives, experience level, and risk tolerance.
You could lose some or all of your initial investment. Do not invest money that you cannot afford to lose. Educate yourself on the risks associated with foreign exchange trading, and seek advice from an independent financial or tax advisor if you have any questions.
Any data and information is provided 'as is' solely for informational purposes, and is not intended for trading purposes or advice.
Past performance is not indicative of future results.