If you are new to Forex and going to trade manually:
1. Trade on demo first. Lots and lots of demo until you see consistence profit.
2. Before depositing any money with any broker make sure they don't scam or steal from you. For research you can go to https://www.myfxbook.com/reviews/brokers/
3. Go small! use micro account or very small lot.
4. Learn and improve from communities of traders, what work and what don't. You can go to www.babypips.com
and google to find tons more.
Sound very conservative? Fact is 95% or more traders are loser so its just as good as casino. If you are new you have a lot to learn.
If you are going to invest with EA or money manager:
1. Find out track record, longer the better. If they only showing you just demo account don't rush to invest just yet. Until a single proof of real account don't even risk it.
2. Find broker some broker are just complete scam you can make 100% every night, but you won't be able to withdraw. Make sure you research on broker before invest with them.
3. When analyzing track record look at drawdown as well as profit. Consistence low drawdown will get your account a long way.
4. Use conservative setting first.
5. If its look too good to be true have lots and lots of questions.
Be open mind, we can learn so much more.