I'm new here too, the first post of many I hope. I'm brand new to trading myself and I can give you a few tips that I've very quickly learned:
- Go to udemy and sign up for as many free forex courses as you can.
- Make sure you know the basics before you ever start a real account.
- Learn the important indicators: Candles, Moving Averages, MACD, RSI, PSAR, Bollinger Bands, Fibonacci, Risk.
- Never trade a live account before you fully understand the above, and have proven in a demo account you can turn over at least 80% profit
- Never place a trade at 10 PM after any amount of alcohol consumption (trust me I lost 2 K finding this out).
- Avoid all kind of emotions and keep your ego well away.
- Make a daily plan for each pair you follow. I follow 6 pairs and write a plan for each.
- Part of writing the plan is to study the fundamentals, so read the news regarding the pair/s you follow.
- Don't ever listen to scammers. You can spot these easy because they prefer to teach Forex, because they may know enough about Forex, but never been able to make a living from it.
- From beginning to end trading forex is about the trend, if you can find 1 trend a day that gets you 20/30/40 pips, then you'll never need another job. I left a 100 K job to travel last year, and when I came back Feb 2017 I wanted to travel more. So for me trading Forex is the key to working on the go (travel). And I'm already making close to what I earned in my old job.
Study hard and you'll be rewarded. I can't speak for signals or auto trading, but do lots of manual trading first and understand fundamentals and technicals.