Aahh, my fault, I thought You meant this site, not his site. [smile]
I do have a few problems though, concerning the correctness of the test.
As I see it, myfxbook returns the maximal drawdown in % as the biggest $loss from current balance, instead of the actual maximal relative drawdown(floating loss), which you get from the header.
Forexautomater is selling a product, revealing numerous statements:
1) '10 years proven forex profits' - Since when was a 10y backtest a proof?
2) 'Endorsed by industry professionals' - hmm, who, and which industry?
3) 'Guaranteed succes using these systems' - that means he's giving us our money back next year when our accounts are dry?
4) '100% long-term profits consistently and systematically' - just remember to read all the grey tiny letter-size lines at the end of the page, please.
5) On the 'Fixed 1-lot test', 'Maximal drawdown: 3.39%', yeah, the maximal RELATIVE drawdown is 45.90%! and 56.21%!! on a 'relatively normal risk trades: 5% of risk capital per transaction'.
6) 'FOREX COMBO SYSTEM LIVE STATEMENT:' linking to an Alpari demo-account with the best spreads in the world and instant execution.
I'm not saying my system is any better than his, I'm not a professional. BUT, I'm not selling an Expert Advisor for 299$😉