I know Forex trading is for grown-ups, that's why I'm only risking approx. 50$ while learning.
You may be 100% sure, that you system is profitable in the long run, but, conservative or not, your statements are quite similar to 99% of the commercial robots on the market that doesn't work on a real, live money-account:
1) '10 years proven forex profits' - Since when was a 10y backtest a proof?
2) 'Endorsed by industry professionals' - hmm, who, and which industry?
3) 'Guaranteed succes using these systems' - that means he's giving us our money back next year when our accounts are dry?
4) '100% long-term profits consistently and systematically' - just remember to read all the grey tiny letter-size lines at the end of the page, please.
5) On the 'Fixed 1-lot test', 'Maximal drawdown: 3.39%', yeah, the maximal RELATIVE drawdown is 45.90%! and 56.21%!! on a 'relatively normal risk trades: 5% of risk capital per transaction'.
6) 'FOREX COMBO SYSTEM LIVE STATEMENT:' linking to an Alpari demo-account with the best spreads in the world and instant execution.
I'm not saying my system is any better than Yours, I'm not a professional. BUT, I'm not selling an Expert Advisor for 299$😉
I'm sorry, but in my opinion, that's all sales hype, and a lot of your possible buyers forget to read the whole story ending up with a product that might not work (on a real, live moneyaccount, forwardtested for at least 12 months)!
Hope to see you on a real account, a cents- or mini-account would be just fine, for the next 12 months. THEN I'll be happy to purchase your EA (if I'm not satisfied with my own 😉).