Hello Rixxx, only you know that. If you have a small account it doesn't worth it, but if you plan to invest more than 800-1000, your monthly subscription is only a day's profit. Please be careful as you should only put a part of your entire available capital in the signal, the 1/4 or 1/2 according to my money management strategies. (The 800-1000 refers to the part of your account, not the whole of it).
Dear subscribers, our tighter than usual trading criteria (due to the FED meeting today) weren't met last night, so we didn't had any trades. We will not trade tonight because its dangerous with the FED interest rate decision and forward guidance 'haunting' the markets. We will trade again cautiously on Friday and then we will stop from the 24th of December to the 4th of January. I am not going to take unnecessary risks during this dangerous period in order to please the greedy or justify my subscription cost. I am doing that by generating profits when the market conditions allow it and by protecting our capital when the risk is greater than the potential reward.
Thank you very much for your reply! I decided to take my time until the new year to decide who I will start to follow. Could you compare the costs of either following you (40$ / month for the signal + 10$ / month for a VPS) with the costs of following a trader on Zulutrade? Both with a true ECN IC Markets account. I think that would be very helpful for a lot of people who can't decide which platform to use for copying signals as doing both doesn't make much sense.
Hello Rixxx, I've tried to use Zulu in the past, but its very unreliable when it comes to slippage between brokers. None of my subscribers could follow me correctly and it was a total mess. I've found that SignalStart it much better, providing a more trustworthy copying platform. MQL5 also has its own problems, but with proper setup you could find a way through it.
Dear subscribers, December ends here with 65% profit, so its time for our weekly money management arrangements, unless you withdraw your profits daily, according to my second strategy. I 've divided the sum of signal and back up funds in 4 parts and trading will resume next week with the new 1/4 of the entire capital. As I have already mentioned before, we will not trade from the 24th of December to the 4th of January. So our next trading day will be Monday morning 7th of January. I want to express my sincere gratitude to all of you for your continuous support, warm hearted comments and excellent reviews for HAMSTER TURBO!
I wish to you and your loved ones a Happy & Prosperous 2019!
HIGH RISK WARNING: Foreign exchange trading carries a high level of risk that may not be suitable for all investors.
Leverage creates additional risk and loss exposure. Before you decide to trade foreign exchange, carefully consider your investment objectives, experience level, and risk tolerance.
You could lose some or all of your initial investment. Do not invest money that you cannot afford to lose. Educate yourself on the risks associated with foreign exchange trading, and seek advice from an independent financial or tax advisor if you have any questions.
Any data and information is provided 'as is' solely for informational purposes, and is not intended for trading purposes or advice.
Past performance is not indicative of future results.