1. i installed this ea on different vps, the performance is really different. with one vps, (vps is cns, broker is pepperstone live), i opened audznd from nov.04 with low lot setting, the ea opened up to 9 positions with escalated lot sizes, and eventually closed by nov.5, with negative profit;
The basket gets closed when the last trade hits it TP value. Starting from the version 1.1.4 the basket can be closed when the drawdown reaches a specified value. So, taking that into consideration, it can be the reason the trades were closed.
2. installed as well on the other cents accts on icmarkets, balance start from $96. and $83, all of them were wiped off;
What min lot and min lot step (increment) do those cent accounts have?
3. testing on demo now via another vps (linkup) with icmarkets, set up more customized pairs: audusd, nzdjpy, gbpjpy, through one night, 4 pairs were closed gain and lost, there are still 3 pairs left on open: nzdjpy, audnzd, audusd. THE QUESTIONS ARE: With these trades, none of them showed escalated lot sizes, and usdcad and gbpusd were opened trades as well, while in your test acct, these 2 pairs are barely seen now;
First of all, we would recommend using the following currency pairs - AUDNZD, GBPUSD or USDCAD.
The first few orders from a basket may be opened with the same volume, there is nothing wrong with it. How many trades of the same volume did you have in the basket?
4. doing the backtest on audnzd now from 2010, now is running on year may 2012, no ANY positions were opened in increasing lot sizes, vs the real live is trading in an very risky way
Please provide us with this BT and the preset file you used for it at support[at]forex21.com, so we could study it.
Hello Genius folks,
i have been trying to contact you via my email but seems you guys are busy and hardly get reply.
1. all of preset files are Low_lot set;
2. this has been noticed for closing when dd over 50%, is there any way to set up some value to let the trade stay some reasonable increasing rate? say 10~15% on every new lot?
3. this test is just for curiosity to customized pairs, no increasing lot sizes is the point i mentioned here;
4. i'll sent you bt of pair AUDNZD via my email soon, but don't forget to get me back in order to save me some time by posting here to catch your eyeballs. For saving time, i used Crude Point model to test it.
5. FYI, i am also doing GBPUSD and USDCAD testing, USDCAD showed not really ideal result anyway.
talk to you soon ...