To use chat, please login.
Back to contacts

Posts by hannahis365

in hannahis365 feed Dec 07 2020 at 19:07
HIT STEADY & HIT SCALPER EURUSD & HIT SCALPER are meant for $5k account size using 1:200 leverage (although the testing account is $50k due to low leverage, 1:30). The rest of the portfolios are meant for a $10k account (using leverage 1:200)
in hannahis365 feed May 17 2019 at 19:05
HIT MULTIPLIER = The aim to maximize returns at a given period of time by investing in multiple markets
in hannahis365 feed May 17 2019 at 19:05
HIT STABILITY = The aim is to have high returns and keeping the DD below 20%
in hannahis365 feed May 17 2019 at 19:04
HIT TARGET = The target is at least 50% return per month
in hannahis365 feed May 17 2019 at 18:58
If you don't like high DD then just increase the capital allocation by $5k. Example if DD is 30% for $5k, it will be 15% for a $10k account and 10% for a $15k account. Hence eventually it's just a matter of adjusting your capital size till the DD is at the psychological comfort for you to bear. As for me, my aim is how to maximise the greatest return with a given $5k account even if I were to risk 90% of it.
in vocasla feed Sep 28 2018 at 08:34
Excellent work. Keep it up.
in hannahis365 feed Oct 22 2017 at 09:39
A friend of my taught me about this concept of maximizing your capital returns. And I thought it is such a "revolutionary" idea. Imagine you have $50,000 capital and you want to risk only 10% (i.e. $5k). So instead of depositing $50k into your broker's account, you open a $5k account instead. And manage your risk management of this $5k about 70% or 80% (which is lesser than your original 10% of your $50k capital). The advantage is, 1) you don't need to let the other 90% of your capital laying around, "doing nothing", 2) You face lesser risk of losing your capital in event that your broker went bust and get to keep the rest of your 90% of your capital safely in your bank. Because I'm using this concept of maximising my capital return, that's is why you will see that my $5k account faced huge DD but eventually it means the same to me, I'm only risking 10% of my $50k capital.
in nordhillcapital feed Aug 01 2017 at 09:10
Glad you are trading now on your own. Your withdrawal was timely indeed.
in nordhillcapital feed Jul 31 2017 at 09:07
"less is more sometimes" - it is true, when you have less pips you need more risk (increase lot size) to get your concept of less is more.
in nordhillcapital feed Jul 31 2017 at 09:04
A solid strategy that can't produce many pips but rely on lot size to boost income? I'm not saying it is not profitable. I'm evaluating how their systems derive it's profit. There are basically two types of systems, pips driven or risk (lot size) driven. It's up to investors' discretion to decide which types system suit them.