Household Consumption YoY is a measure of the change in consumption spending by households from one year to the next in the Netherlands. Expenditure on products and services by individuals and households is included in consumption expenditure. Taxes and other mandatory expenditures are excluded from this category. The services industry is the most important sector, accounting for 58% of overall consumer expenditures. Housing, financial and commercial services, transportation, communication services, and medical and social services are the most important segments within the Services sector. Purchasing products account for the remaining 42%, with durable consumer items (15%) and food, beverages, and tobacco (15%).

A higher than expected figure should be seen as positive (bullish) for the EUR while a lower than expected figure should be seen as negative (bearish) for the EUR.

Category:  Personal Spending
Units:  Percent
Details
Impact: Low
Country:
Currency: EUR
Latest Release
Previous: 0.5%
Consensus: -0.1%
Actual: -0.3%
Next Release
Date: May 15, 07:30
Time left: 26 days
Consensus: -0.8%

Forex Sentiment (EUR)

Symbol Community Trend (Shorts vs Longs) Symbol Popularity Avg. Short Price /
Distance From Price
Avg. Long Price /
Distance From Price
Current Price
EURUSD
1.0639
+24 pips
1.0739
-124 pips
1.06150
Symbol Action Percentage Volume Positions
EURUSD Short 22% 6957.19 lots 23586
Long 78% 24149.27 lots 83341
37% of traders are currently trading EURUSD.
EURAUD
1.6502
-171 pips
1.6601
+72 pips
1.66727
Symbol Action Percentage Volume Positions
EURAUD Short 87% 2825.72 lots 13622
Long 13% 409.96 lots 2066
8% of traders are currently trading EURAUD.
EURJPY
158.2662
-498 pips
163.3705
-13 pips
163.244
Symbol Action Percentage Volume Positions
EURJPY Short 77% 1964.80 lots 7767
Long 23% 580.03 lots 3446
6% of traders are currently trading EURJPY.
EURCAD
1.4531
-117 pips
1.4700
-52 pips
1.46478
Symbol Action Percentage Volume Positions
EURCAD Short 28% 353.14 lots 2425
Long 72% 890.72 lots 3615
4% of traders are currently trading EURCAD.
EURCHF
0.9568
-18 pips
0.9771
-185 pips
0.95862
Symbol Action Percentage Volume Positions
EURCHF Short 75% 5810.69 lots 10885
Long 25% 1929.84 lots 7638
9% of traders are currently trading EURCHF.
EURCZK
25.3748
+1130 pips
0
+252618 pips
25.26180
Symbol Action Percentage Volume Positions
EURCZK Short 100% 2.20 lots 4
Long 0% 0.00 lots 0
0% of traders are currently trading EURCZK.
EURGBP
0.8546
-16 pips
0.8593
-31 pips
0.85619
Symbol Action Percentage Volume Positions
EURGBP Short 41% 1718.90 lots 9331
Long 59% 2455.09 lots 12455
17% of traders are currently trading EURGBP.
EURHUF
389.3352
-564 pips
393.4050
+157 pips
394.98
Symbol Action Percentage Volume Positions
EURHUF Short 98% 13.26 lots 89
Long 2% 0.28 lots 20
0% of traders are currently trading EURHUF.
EURNOK
10.7790
-9865 pips
11.7151
+504 pips
11.7655
Symbol Action Percentage Volume Positions
EURNOK Short 91% 0.32 lots 9
Long 9% 0.03 lots 2
0% of traders are currently trading EURNOK.
EURNZD
1.7838
-290 pips
1.8045
+83 pips
1.81278
Symbol Action Percentage Volume Positions
EURNZD Short 68% 568.85 lots 3479
Long 32% 262.36 lots 1854
4% of traders are currently trading EURNZD.