Well i am trading with this broker since 2010 with not a single issue as on date (except of requotes during high impact news hours which is acceptable). What a trader needs from a forex broker:
1. Solid trading Environment (i get less than a pip spread in E/U without paying any commission. what else i can expect. i must mention here i sometimes face requotes problem during high impact news hours. their requotes were terrible in 2010 when i joined em but now they are almost minimal but during high impact news hours you can still experience requotes issue & that's the only Con to mention about this broker)
2. Professional Support (i don't remember any instance when i contacted their support department & they didn't revert within few hours. most of the times they respond immediate i.e. less than an hour)
3. Fast Withdrawal (use their e-wallet withdrawal option & you will receive the money within seconds of your request. No matter if you are requesting withdrawal of $100 or $5000 it will be processed automatically & this is one of the main reason why i am sticking within this broker since 2010 while in the meantime i changed many others for my second trading account)
4. Regulation (They are regulated in Newzealand, Europe & Russia. They are not regulated in either UK or US & that's the reason why i am not putting my 100% money with em but still they can be trusted.)
5. Might be i have missed certain things but these are the main points which i generally look in a forex broker ;)
I can understand the frustration of newbies who might have busted their account & putting blame on a broker. There's nothing new in that, it's a tendency of newbies. If someone trading with this broker with real money & didn't bankrupt, ask them to leave the review & i must say you will receive positive feedback about this broker because i don't see anything to complaint about this broker. Newbies who burned their account most of the time leave negative feedback ...:)
they change my leverage when my strategy look profitable... if you need a save place for your huge money this RUSSIAN broker is
Seems you are not a forex Trader. It is Registered in Russia but It's own by New Zealand's Management. In the world some specific region have the Money Industry, like Syprus, Aucland, Russia and some other place. Now Russian only the support Team, bcos of low cost employee than New Zealand. I'm Trading this broker last 4 years. and always increasing Exness trading volume. it means people like Exness. So, my friend it is no use of your bad impression to this broker. People are going to Exness. ;)
HIGH RISK WARNING: Foreign exchange trading carries a high level of risk that may not be suitable for all investors.
Leverage creates additional risk and loss exposure. Before you decide to trade foreign exchange, carefully consider your investment objectives, experience level, and risk tolerance.
You could lose some or all of your initial investment. Do not invest money that you cannot afford to lose. Educate yourself on the risks associated with foreign exchange trading, and seek advice from an independent financial or tax advisor if you have any questions.
Any data and information is provided 'as is' solely for informational purposes, and is not intended for trading purposes or advice.
Past performance is not indicative of future results.