To use chat, please login.
Back to contacts

Forex is profitable ?

Dandelion
Jun 28 2018 at 08:37
10 príspevkov
Same as anything really. If you are intelligent and committed then you can make money. If not, then you will struggle

vontogr (togr)
Jun 28 2018 at 08:42
4862 príspevkov
Dandelion posted:
Same as anything really. If you are intelligent and committed then you can make money. If not, then you will struggle


and diciplined

Adribaasmet
Jul 01 2018 at 06:37
947 príspevkov
Dandelion posted:
Same as anything really. If you are intelligent and committed then you can make money. If not, then you will struggle


Agree with you; Forex is one of the most challenging profession here. So, we traders need to start our trading profession with enough preparations (in demo), otherwise we’ll suffer.

emily_smith
Jul 04 2018 at 06:56
22 príspevkov
togr posted:
Dandelion posted:
Same as anything really. If you are intelligent and committed then you can make money. If not, then you will struggle


and diciplined

and how we can forget about patience

Adribaasmet
Jul 04 2018 at 11:02
947 príspevkov
emily_smith posted:
togr posted:
Dandelion posted:
Same as anything really. If you are intelligent and committed then you can make money. If not, then you will struggle


and diciplined

and how we can forget about patience


Practice is a continuous process actually, there is no ending point; till now I do practice in the weekend to improve my monthly return.

Matt (BluePanther)
Jul 04 2018 at 13:24
1354 príspevkov
Adribaasmet posted:
emily_smith posted:
togr posted:
Dandelion posted:
Same as anything really. If you are intelligent and committed then you can make money. If not, then you will struggle


and diciplined

and how we can forget about patience


Practice is a continuous process actually, there is no ending point; till now I do practice in the weekend to improve my monthly return.


We must never stop learning, otherwise the market will surely teach us a lesson sooner.

I am still learning patience: I must keep my greed (risk) in check and let time work for me.

Adrian_Armentia
Jul 11 2018 at 12:41
1 príspevkov
Hello traders,

CFDs of Forex as any other derivative product brings in a significant challenge, since the pontential profitability is huge, thing that attract many investors, although the risk implied is also significant.

The key factor in order to be profitable is the risk management, this is the real challenge, to stand losses when you need to and to leave positions opened when suitable. A beginner trader normally does not have the education & psychology to stand losses and work efficiently under pressure.

Because we can be profitable winning 20% of the positions, if for example we loose 10 pips per position (80 pips in 8 positions) but we win 60 pips in each winning position (120 pips in 2 positions); on the other hand we can be unprofitable having 80% of winning ratio, winning 10 pips per position but losing 60 pips in the losing ones.

what do you think?

Lets keep going!

ChristianWay
Jul 12 2018 at 09:56
12 príspevkov
Risk management is important but so many people try to do trading using only a technical strategy. That will always fail, people need to use fundamentals as well for optimum results

Elanbani
Jul 12 2018 at 13:55
19 príspevkov
Definitely Forex is profitable but unfortunately not for everyone. More than 90% traders are loser in the Forex.

Adribaasmet
Jul 12 2018 at 14:52
947 príspevkov
Elanbani posted:
Definitely Forex is profitable but unfortunately not for everyone. More than 90% traders are loser in the Forex.


Yes, the ratio is too horrible! But, end of the day knowledge traders can make enough money because of their good trading skill.

Pre zaslanie komentára sa musíte najskôr prihlásiť.