1. Minimum Acc : PAMM: No minimum, Managed: 50k minimum
2. Broker digit : 5
3. Leverage : 1:200
4. Manager Fee : 25% HWM, 75:25 for partners
5. Duration : PAMM: None, Managed: 6 months minimum
6. Estimation ROI per month : > 10%
7. Type of Management : PAMM, Signal Copy or Managed
8. Myfxbook sample account: https://www.myfxbook.com/members/LiquidityFX
I think our FXBook account will speak for itself, no drawdown to speak of, no martingale, open trade history, steady growth, nice staircase graph. We're transparant and honest.
9. Description of your trading strategy : scalping and trending, hard ST/TP, diversification, very low floating drawdown tolerance, expert management.
The PAMM account is with LiteForex, for direct access to the statistics including equity and investment options:https://www.liteforex.com/asset-investment/pamm-monitoring/account/58882/
We offer a signal copy service, but we recommend using the PAMM. However, we can understand if LiteForex is not your preferred broker. Using the Signal Copy service is meant for medium to large accounts, we charge 250$ a month.
As for PAMM's, we're always open to suggestions and will start opening PAMM accounts with additional brokers such as FXOpen, AlpariFS and HotForex mid 2012. We're a semi community managed PAMM, no unilateral rash decisions, just steady and safe capital growth. We will still be here ten years from now.