this is why you need to be careful not only of the traders, but also the clients. This was sent to me from a friend, the guy in question here is another trader that is in trouble. i have deleted certain info but read it and see how illegal even this thread is unless people are registered.
We are far from done with this situation. I have sought legal council, and before this becomes expensive and time consuming for both of us, I would like to solve this peacefully. Through speaking with my legal council, NFA, and CFTC I have found this:
1. You are not registered with the NFA or CFTC which makes it illegal to advertise or solicit investors through the internet or any other medium.
2. You never gave me a disclosure document on trading advise/strategies or signed written statement explaining your exemption from applicable registration/disclosure documents required by NFA, CFTC, or other government authorities.
3. Your trade record appears to be bogus and or altered. Which holds you liable for losses and is fraud.
4. Even though you had POA you disobeyed strict instructions not to trade anymore which is a serious breach of that contract.
5. I have been instructed to give you 1 week to return my losses in the amount of xx,xxx.xx
If you fail to do this I will be filing the civil suit and also all of our texts, emails, info, your trade records of my account, your personal trade record you advertised was yours, will all be formally submitted to the NFA and CFTC. I have spoke with them and upon me giving them this info they will be requesting your verified trade records from Interbank FX. They will also start action on number 1 on this list above.
I am not threatening you just asking you to do what is right. You are more than welcome to talk to me about this or go seek legal council/speak with the NFA--CFTC.
I will also need a scanned email copy of the signed POA with your signature and the Notary public's signature.
You will never go broke by taking profits