To use chat, please login.
Back to contacts

Tortoise 2.1 (By MQLHome )

Zisk +74.14%
Pokles 30.35%
Pipy(ov): -709.9
Obchody 689
Vyhrané
Strata
Typ Demo
Páka: 1:100
Obchod Automatizovaný
MQLHome (MQLHome)
May 14 2010 at 17:49
59 príspevkov
Dear Traders

Please contact me for more information about this automated system.

Best Regards

pc8multifx (pc8multifx)
May 14 2010 at 20:23
879 príspevkov
Looks like a 30 pip step marty/grid..

249 bucks !! and only 4 days performance on demo available...

a bit to early to beat the drums...😉

forexma (forexma)
May 15 2010 at 07:50
1332 príspevkov
What happened to the previous account? Lots got too big to handle?

"In trading, winning is frequently a question of luck, but losing is always a matter of skill."
MQLHome (MQLHome)
May 16 2010 at 23:05
59 príspevkov
Dear Fomacc

Hi and Welcome
It's the result of the commercial version of the Tortoise 2.1 Expert advisor on account number 1734616 on Alpari UK Broker and will not change.
Thanks for your attention and wish you best trades.

Best Regards
MQLHome Group
1802 SW 10th Ave. #419 , 97201
Portland, OR, US
(+1) (503) 575-9366 begin_of_the_skype_highlighting              (+1) (503) 575-9366      end_of_the_skype_highlighting

forexma (forexma)
May 17 2010 at 06:55
1332 príspevkov
You did not answer my question, what happened to the previous demo account? It was 1000$ and I suppose it was blown by your super-muper EA. I keep wondering how anybody is trying to sell a system he/them personally don't trust. If it's so great why don't you show some live account results?
I tell you what, you're now trading 1000$ account with 1:100 leverage and your EA is doubling the lots after each loss. So it's not so hard to calculate thе risks: See the image below!!!

So there will be Margin Call if 7-th consecutive loss occurs - not very impressive, RIGHT?

"In trading, winning is frequently a question of luck, but losing is always a matter of skill."
MQLHome (MQLHome)
May 17 2010 at 07:24
59 príspevkov
Dear Formacc

There is no holy Grail. Every system has its own benefit and its own defects. We have tried to make the wining higher enough to let the clients trust our EA. We trust this EA and you must be sure about it.

And some thing about your calculations :
 
Expert starts to trade with base 0.01. It sell if its indicators give it sell signal and buy if they give it buy signal . On default setting TP equals to SL and they equal to 30. Let’s suppose that the speared equals to 2 pips. If we had opened the position by random the winning chance equals to (TP-Speared)/(SL+TP) that in this case would be 0.47 or 47% and losing chance would be 53%.
 
TP Chance = 47%
SL Chance = 53%
SL Chance = TP Chance + 6%
 
Now all we should do is to try to raise wining chance by using some suitable indicator.
In Tortoise 2.1 Expert Advisor The TP chance almost equals to SL chance.
Blow is a table that show our wining chance when EA had loosed the last position.
 
N = Number of the trade in the current cycle, L = The Opening Order Lot, The Wining Chance after the end of the Cycle

N L C
1 0.01 50%
2 0.02 75%
3 0.04 87.5%
4 0.08 94.75%
5 0.16 97.88%
6 0.32 98.44%
7 0.64 99.22%
 
As you can see the chance of winning after 7 trades equals to 99.22% and That’s our success key
But I accept that in the Forex Market every thing is possible that may make other thing impossible.

It have some strategy for controlling the loosing cycles.

This live account is our basic account. We had opened an account before with different settings. But this account is exactly what our commercial EA does.

Best Regards
MQLHome Group
1802 SW 10th Ave. #419 , 97201
Portland, OR, US
(+1) (503) 575-9366

forexma (forexma)
May 17 2010 at 08:26
1332 príspevkov
You did not answer my question again: what happened to the previous account???
The current account you're calling 'live' is in fact demo account. Live account means REAL money account.

If you really trust your EA then put it on LIVE account - REAL money. Then I'll believe you that you trust it.

About these calculations: it's pure nonsense.
N L C
1 0.01 50%
2 0.02 75%
3 0.04 87.5%
4 0.08 94.75%
5 0.16 97.88%
6 0.32 98.44%
7 0.64 99.22%

It's not pure math as you represent it here, there's allways a BIG chance for a ranging market where 6-7 losing trades can occur in a matter of days.

I don't wanna say your EA is crap, in fact I like the idea but this EA needs bigger account, MUCH BIGGER. Puting it on account smaller than 50 000 is madness because even starting with 0,01 lots the 13-th trade will be 40,96 lots.

  
  
 
   

"In trading, winning is frequently a question of luck, but losing is always a matter of skill."
forexma (forexma)
May 17 2010 at 09:27
1332 príspevkov
OMG - it's a contratrend EA, the markets are falling and last 21 trades were buy only. Now I know what happened to the previous account - it got wiped by those furious down moves in EUR/USD - that's risky EA. If it was trend following martingale I would not call it safe but in this case we have a BIG WARNING SIGN. 😲

"In trading, winning is frequently a question of luck, but losing is always a matter of skill."
MQLHome (MQLHome)
May 17 2010 at 10:24
59 príspevkov
Dear Fomacc

Thanks for your good suggestions. I can't describe completely what the EA does but I can write these points:

1- It's a trend follower martingale
2- The type of each trade is function of different parameter that the main trend is one of them. The number of success trades in special last time period of each type trade is a big point.

We tried our best to make an smart EA. We really appreciate all of the suggestions because they help us to develop next versions better.

It's really hard to talk about a system in this forum.😉 It's full of experienced traders and of course I'm sure it's the best tool for improvement of the system.

We appreciate any other suggestion from you and other members.

Best Regards
MQLHome Group
1802 SW 10th Ave. #419 , 97201
Portland, OR, US
Tel : (+1) (503) 575-9366 begin_of_the_skype_highlighting              (+1) (503) 575-9366      end_of_the_skype_highlighting

forexma (forexma)
May 17 2010 at 11:42
1332 príspevkov
In total Tortoise EA has made 57 long trades and 19 short trades. There are 26 0.01 lots long trades(trigger trades) and 16 0.01 lots short trades(trigger trades). So the long trades prevale. Your monitoring started on May 10-th and from that point there hasn't been a single bullish candle on daily chart. I cannot undestand how come it's a trend following EA and it trades mostly against the trend. Also the start date of your new account is just after the 800 pips down move(which probably wiped out the previous demo account).
And for a 4-th time in a row I would like to ask you what happened to the previous demo account(not that it's not clear).

I hope that there aren't a lot of people you can fool with your sweet words. Every knowledgeable person here can read the results, they speak for themselves. Your system is very risky and the fact that you don't acknowledge that shows what your real intensions are - JUST TO SELL.

"In trading, winning is frequently a question of luck, but losing is always a matter of skill."
Pre zaslanie komentára sa musíte najskôr prihlásiť.