It was more than 2 years ago when I started this thread: https://www.myfxbook.com/community/experienced-traders/5-average-monthly-profit-for/494885,34#?pt=2&p=1&ts=337&o=494885
The search is still on... Which tells a lot about the statistical chances of making a living from Forex PROFITS.
But who makes the REAL Forex profits then...?
1. Brokers and their licensing authorities.
2. Liquidity providers.
3. Metatrader and other trading platform provider companies.
4. IBs (introducing brokers).
5. VPS providers.
6. EA programmers.
7. 'Holy Grail' EA marketers and 'Holy Grail' signal providers.
8. Website hosts (of promoting EA marketers, signal providers and brokers).
9. Commercial banks, Skrill, etc. on fund transfer fees.
10. Trading book writers and publishers.
11. Online trading course and seminar promoter 'gurus'.
In other words: Forex traders support the profits and living of all the above groups from they hard earned paychecks (or pension, heritage, business proceeds, etc.).
Conclusion...? A logically thinking person would join one of the above 11 groups to make money by Forex.
Please click "Vouch" if you liked my post. If not, just put me on your Blocked list. :o)