Last night another member of our group, gave me an idea. This resulted in 4 new ideas to some extremely high winning EA´s. We are talking 3 of them having a chance of hitting a winning trade of 97% and 98% As we already have 5001 producing these numbers of high accuracy. It was a no brainer to activate these 4 EA´s this morning. Some of them already making the first winnings. I hereby precent to you magic numbers 1011, 1013, 1014 and a first timer trading on the M15, number 15001. Seriously looking forward seeing how these EA´s will perform.
5006 have been suspended. The EA trade on buy signals and that is a very bad thing in a downtrending market. So until XAUUSD turns to an uptrend. 5006 will remain disabled. Now its time to figure out how to prevent such an EA to make any trades when the arrows turns down in red.
Probably going to use two moving averages crossing each other to let the EA know which way the trend goes.
Had to make a withdrawal request early this morning and had to close those trades there were running. Messing up the statistic a little, so the losses from this morning is on my shoulders.
On the positive side. Introducing magic numbers 1015 and 1018. These have high winning chances and are very high frequency traders with estimated trades per day from around 12-14. Will keep a close eye out with these two as the rule is that the more frequent an EA trades the more likely it is to be unstable. Time will tell.
Seems like I still have set the lot size a little to high for how much money the EA´s have available. Huge loss today (compared to account size) when XAUUSD took at giant leap towards the sky. Cant blame these mistakes on any others than myself and a greedy heart. Going to roll lot sizes back to last known successful settings.
In case you are wondering what happened to the statistic of 1013 and 1014. They both went down a single digit. But are still going strong with 95% and 83% win rate and are roughly still 7% above lowest win probability.
EA´s have been shut down until my broker have solved the issues with withdrawals. The project will remain offline until eveything have been sorted out.
I will be using this opportunity to fund and start a new account. So you guys will have an easier time follwing my results as alot are not familiar with the 'custom analysis' function. Sadly the new account will only be having a leverage of 30:1 instead of this account which is 100:1. but according to EU 'new' regulations leverage cannot be set any higher as a retailtrader.
See you guys next week. I will be posting a link to the new account once everything has been set up.
Welcome back.. Finally the withdrawal has been solved from the broker. I have now started funding the account again. And as a further test a new account have been opened. The new account is with leverage 1:30 instead of this one with 1:100. Will be fun to see if any changes can be found or if the two account will follow eachother.
All the well known EA´s have been actived on both accounts but fun thing is that the predicted outcome of the exact same settings differs by alot. But so far it looks like the identical EA´s are opening and closing the exact same trades.
A few days wihtout MyFxBook makes it very hard to follow what the EA´s are doing. But now the picture is clear again. Introducing a few new magicnumbers and reactivated some of the old ones. To see if they would perform better now XAUUAS have been up on the rise the last couple of days.
Done with the testing of how other people are using fxmagnetic. And it shows clearly that this indicator is not a set and forget. Now it will be fun to see if I can replicate the results from June after the last few trades have resolved.
Done with the optimizing today. We had to say goodbye to a few algoritism. And this week will be running like we did in June. To test if we can replicate those numbers with the amazing 20% gains. I will also be spending time on setting up the second account (458346), so it will act as a slave to the master account. When everything is running smoothly I will start open up for a signal service. But not until the numbers have proven stable and secure and all testing is done and complete.
Set up completed. Now the client-account follows the master-account and takes trade proberly. The risk tolerance have been set to 2% which means its risking just around 1% per trade. With the current accountsize and if if the settings can run stable for some time. The 14 EA´s currently running, is estimated to profit around 47$ per day.
Will be fun to watch, if the goals can be reached and how much optimizing will have to be done the following weeks.
Auch took quite a strong hit. Only one more of the old trades left that was also trading too agressive compared to accountsize. Expecting that trade to loose aswell sadly.
Client is following the master quite well. Missed only a few trades, but that was due to those two trades. Which took the client-account to the limits of the margin. Now one of the trades has been closed. The client has resumed following the trades as planned.
Had to stop 1006 today. It was just slowly pulling the other way. Will keep the settings and follow its performances.
On the client/master side. Its still a learningcurve. Client dosent behave like the master account. Will need to find the correct settings, so client will take every single trade and ajust the lotsize accordingly to the accountsize.
Time to move the system to a VPS server. Looking forward to see if that will bring down the latency between the trades from master/client. Will also be 100% up time for FxMagnectic to take trades. Compared to running everything from my laptop. Which isnt online 24/7/365. Expecting a huge improvement.
Having issues moving to the new server. The tick data has proven very difficult to update, so it behaves properly. Making it pretty much impossible to control the EA´s. After Friday I will be shutting the autotrader down until the issue have been resolved. If the issue cant be solved during the weekend. I will set up the laptop again, so the testwork can continue.
After a long and hard day of testing back and forth. I finally manage to set up everything correctly. So now the VPN is back on track and the master / client is working properly. Client still needs to be adjusted a little to take the trader correctly. But its on the small notes and we should be able seeing some better results now that I hammered out the biggest issues.
HIGH RISK WARNING: Foreign exchange trading carries a high level of risk that may not be suitable for all investors.
Leverage creates additional risk and loss exposure. Before you decide to trade foreign exchange, carefully consider your investment objectives, experience level, and risk tolerance.
You could lose some or all of your initial investment. Do not invest money that you cannot afford to lose. Educate yourself on the risks associated with foreign exchange trading, and seek advice from an independent financial or tax advisor if you have any questions.
Any data and information is provided 'as is' solely for informational purposes, and is not intended for trading purposes or advice.
Past performance is not indicative of future results.