nadmondo posted: Hi GDMFX Support Team, what is Margin call/Stop out levels ?......or there is no Margin call/Stop out levels ?.....thanks
Very important question
Hello. The Margin call is at 100% and the Stopout is at 50%. We have already contacted Myfxbook about the issue with the balances, and they should load each participating account with 10 000 USD shortly.
I am thinking about this comp and comps in general. There is only one way to win and thats to push the boundaries, if you trade in a sensible manner and trade well increasing your account by 1% a day = 20% over the month you still have little to no chance of winning.
If you look at the past contests and the % increase of the winners you will see what Im on about, all the winners took risks OR got seriously lucky.
No 'sensible' trader wins (without some good luck) and the winners normally have huge drawdowns.
What are your thoughts? MINE = We need to take risks to win ANY comp OR be on the right end of a BREXIT type trade.
Not saying comp winners are bad traders just that Taking LARGE RISK and LUCK seem to be major factors.
No pain ... No gain 😎
i think you are right ... i win before and get 2nd position in contest ,,,, can not say it was completely luke but you need alot of it . good luke 😉
95% of Traders blow out their account and these are the Traders that Brokers are very interested in because that's where Brokers make their money. Brokers are not interested in the other 5% Consistent Traders.
Check out the Broker in details before depositing your hard-earned money with them.
HIGH RISK WARNING: Foreign exchange trading carries a high level of risk that may not be suitable for all investors.
Leverage creates additional risk and loss exposure. Before you decide to trade foreign exchange, carefully consider your investment objectives, experience level, and risk tolerance.
You could lose some or all of your initial investment. Do not invest money that you cannot afford to lose. Educate yourself on the risks associated with foreign exchange trading, and seek advice from an independent financial or tax advisor if you have any questions.
Any data and information is provided 'as is' solely for informational purposes, and is not intended for trading purposes or advice.
Past performance is not indicative of future results.