Hello sir I would like to copy your trades...
Can you let me know how to do that.. and what are the charges?
man, read some reviews first and fon't be greedy
Dec 1, 2019 - 1 Star As rarely somebody agrees to speculate on the stock exchange, Grinta - Invest (registered with the in the Marshall Islands, payment services are provided by UK-based Grinta Holdings Limited (?-It doesn't exist anymore)) has opted for a long-term, insidious scheme of victims seduction. Offered very attractive, 'safe' money investing. The victims are hunted by Ruslan Krug, a manager of FinTech, a firm affiliated with Grinta. Claims that deposit is insured when you say it's not a deposit – they fudge. Offers up to 5% profit per month. They take 30% profit, leaving the depositor 70%. The initial contribution is small, but condition is to provide at least EUR 10000 or Dollar after one year.
How does it work? They claim that the robot (algorithm) follows the exchange rates in banks. Because it does not happen simultaneously, the algorithm performs a buy-sell operation and generates income a few to several tens of euros in seconds. Using the MetaTrader4 platform, it is now clear that it is Demo version. So, in reality, nothing happens and but the customer is happy with an ostensibly growing contribution. I emphasize that the 'trade' field of the platform remains empty, just you follow the 'account history' field. Constantly calling for an increase in contribution, offers bonuses, bonuses for new donations, new customers. They let take some money, as it is easier because it facilitates the temptation of new victims. Grinta-Invest is possibly also engaged in legal activities, but only as a cover for machinations.
'Harvesting' started on 09-08-2019 sufficient casualties have occurred, vacation time, all relaxed, and the foreign exchange market has formed in their favorable situation. A couple of weeks ago, women were constantly calling from Grinta-Invest, obsessively persuading to increase the deposit by at least € 5000 offered a 100% bonus. Claiming that they coming to market soon, they announced that the robot will continue to carry out transactions. If accounts will be less than € 50000, they will be combined into blocks. 'Robot' (Ruslan Krug or Maksim Pavlov) opened trades, including 5 apparently desperate transactions to buy S. African rand at USD and EUR when the exchange rate is reached maximum. Currency pairs are chosen purposefully as they are applied to them highest spread and swap. By holding the deal longer, can 'Eat' the bill, and the transactions were kept for 3 months and longer until the accounts were empty. The victims could only watch the situation and were told there was nothing can be done, it is suggested that you take the trade yourself, that is, to take responsibility for the consequences themselves. As the trading platform is demonstrative, no funds to market was made and Grinta-Invest took the victims' money. I lost 14000 €, son -25000 €. Only in Lithuania there are dozens, maybe hundreds or more, of victims. Tthieves triumphs, their catch is a million