Aby korzystać z czatu, zaloguj się.
Powrót do kontaktów

Mt4-1218 (Od Hungryankee )

Użytkownik usunął ten system.

Mt4-1218 Omówić

Lee (leeb77)
Jun 19 2016 at 13:32
39 postów
Could you tell me the system used and if for sale? Thanks
Hungryankee
Jun 20 2016 at 12:13
14 postów
successwill
Jun 21 2016 at 06:25
247 postów
Hungryankee
Jun 21 2016 at 09:56
14 postów
Good Day!

With all respect 'Successwill' considered your result that i get from your Myfxbook Profile ( This are successwill result https://www.myfxbook.com/members/successwill/alpari-shotgun-06/1666494) I can understand why you say this affermation about our results and i will try to resume your point of view with a Quote.

'People can't do something themselves, criticize your successes just because they fail with their Trading'

Cit. Lawley Grimaldo Founder of HungrYankee.com
suttos
Jun 21 2016 at 22:33
270 postów
this is a demo account. It means absolutely nothing. Do you have no money or no confidence in your system?
Hungryankee
Jun 22 2016 at 20:01
14 postów
Dear Suttos Good Day and Nice to meet you.

We have used demo account with mt4 for commercial purpose to have a myfxbook track record but on a demo account because with my real money i use a broker to trade futures instead of cfd's and i don't have mt4 with that broker so....it's not possible for me to use myfxbook on it.
About your point of view where you say: 'this is a demo account. It means absolutely nothing....' if we want to follow a professional and technical approach your argument has no basis as you can understand yourself.

Simply:

- 481 Trades
- 419 Won Trades
- 62 Lost Trades
- Every Trade with Stop Loss and Take Profit (always the same excepted our refresh set up about Tp considering market changes)
- 7.60% Drawdow
- Profit Factor 4.24
- 14 Months of Results and all 14 Months of Positive Results
- +15921.67% of Performance
- All History Open
- Same Manual strategy used on every trade and you can understand simply by looking for the trades history

But all that for you not means nothing?...The fortune can assist you on 1,2, maybe 3 Trades but not on 481 Trades.

At your disposal for every further question.

Have a good day...and nice to meet you

www.hungryankee.com

Skype id: hungryankee
suttos
Jun 22 2016 at 23:01
270 postów
No actually, it means absolutely nothing because the market you have achieved these results in is a demo market not a real market. You have no slippage, complete fills on large orders, etc.
I can produce some extraordinary stats for arb related EA's on a demo account that dont work live.

I'm sorry if i appeared a little harsh but if you genuinely believe in your product then open a real account and post the results. I'll be your first customer if you can replicate these results over the next 3 months on a real account.
sirius1fx (sirius1fx)
Jun 23 2016 at 00:49
348 postów
if your avg trade is less then 10mins, a demo account cannot be a representation of the algo on a real live account..
if you follow the flock like sheep you always end up stepping in shit!
Hungryankee
Jun 23 2016 at 15:14
14 postów
Dear Suttos fortunatelly with or without slippage our target are always 10 pips, also if during our performance we was affected by slippage and orders was axecuted bad with a pips Gap, the average win Loss was the same 87%.Same thing for take profit where you can see that market compared to our take profit has almost going beyond our closing price. So considered our stats not change in real or demo account are always the same result.
About the thing that you can become our first customer this is not an issue we already have a lot of Traders that follow us as student before we launched the website and many others are coming and keep coming.

Dear Siriux1fx if you dedicated time to read our website and recent post on this community you understand that we never talked about Algo, Expert Advisor or other type of trading robot. Our strategy is 100% manually.

For my poor point of view to talk about one thing need before know how it work.

For anyone who is a trader at a very advanced level can realize alone the logic on which are based our trading strategy simply studying every trade.

At your disposal for every further question,

Thanks so much

www.hungryankee.com

Skype id: hungryankee

suttos
Jun 23 2016 at 21:45
270 postów
so open a live account and prove me wrong
Hungryankee
Jun 24 2016 at 04:40
14 postów
Dear Suttos,

as already explained before we already have live accounts. We have used demo account with mt4 for commercial purpose to have a myfxbook track record but on a demo account because with my real money i use a broker to trade futures instead of cfd's and i don't have mt4 with that broker so....it's not possible for me to use myfxbook on it.
Trading is a matter of numbers and statistics and that's all you need to know to make circumstantial and objective assessments.
All these news you can find by analyzing definitely our myfxbook. As explained , be it real or demo the result would not change.
Everyone are focused on the numbers in the green of our myfxbook , ie the performance of 7 digits, but as a trader with a lot of years of experience i can say you to focused your attention before on other numbers of our stats.
The performance is a matter of how much you want to risk , while other statistics of our myfxbook are what help you to understand the extreme quality and accuracy of our strategy and it is one on which you should focus first and foremost.
After spent over one year in this trading account to provide you objective parameters of assessment for help you to not make a blindly purchase and not showing you the classic excel sheets or word paper result as most around internet do, you are ask me to dedicated time to open another real account in mt4 and dedicated time to trade on another platform again only because that will satisfy you, also if I explained that real or demo are the same thing for our trading strategy?
With all respect i'm not interested but thanks the same.

Thank you for your attention.
Good trading

www.hungryankee.com

Skype id: hungryankee
suttos
Jun 27 2016 at 16:17
270 postów
if you seriously think anyone will spend their hard earned money on that garbage you just vomited above then i think you have no respect for even the novice traders on this site much less the rest of us.
Best of luck to you.
Hungryankee
Jun 27 2016 at 19:04
14 postów
Dear Suttos,

I know that here the are a lot of competitors. I'm happy for you did your show.
Here the only person who has no respect you are, that from weeks despite the evidence of our results attacking any loophole just to have your popularity moment.
Do not worry about the others ... people knows how to defend their interests and how to ask technical questions before making a purchase, technical questions that unfortunately you was never able to do untill now.
Although I have explained the reason why I'm not able to show real account and although our wonderful and very long track record , I can guarantee you that also if i show you my real account you will not buy the same but would find something else to criticize.
For next time , I suggest you to post technical comments and enter into discussions of which you have competence.
Finally , I notice that after I called attention of the other to your track record , you was smart to delete the account , perhaps because your -100 % that marked on your myfxbook account took away the luster to your words on this discussion?!?!?!?!?
Before to criticize me despite my amazing results, devote time to yourself for not lose another 100%.

I wish you much happiness

www.hungryankee.com

Skype id: hungryankee
Ziya (ZKFXtrader)
Jun 27 2016 at 19:06
258 postów
Hungry Yankee
Why the percentage of gain declining in 2016? barring January, every month was in single digit gain! Where as the 2015 was a better year? is this dues to your strategy getting weaker as the time passes? I know you are trading manually, that should give you more reason to profit specially during/after Brexit GER30 was going one way. Pls. explain.
Hungryankee
Jun 28 2016 at 09:15
14 postów
Hello Mr. Ziya,

Thank you for your question.

What in percentage may seem like a drop in performance compared to the performance of 2015, is only a lack of time to devote to this account after the advent of 2016.

In fact if you look the accounts from two points of view:
1- Numbers of Trades
2- Profitability

You may notice that in 2016 we have not devoted much time to trading on this account.

While in 2015 there are:

  442 Trades
> 386 Won
> 56 Lost
> Profitability: 87%

In 2016 you can see that there are only:

  40 Trades
> 34 Won
> 6 Lost
> Profitability: 85%

So as you can see we have devoted little time to this account in 2016, this is because we are working on our personal accounts.
Making a comparison there is evidence that the ability to generate profit of our trading method is unchanged.

About the question if the time might affect the ability of our Hungryankee Trading Method ....

If we look at the Gauss Bell in probability theory, we can understand that that no one trading system, method etc... can run forever.
To have a steady income need a cyclical adaptation of the Trading Method to the market cyclicality.

And 'this is one of the things we do and that we have already done when after careful analysis we decided to shorten the take profit from 12 to 10 points as can be noted in the record track.


So the answer to this your last question is, Yes any system, method and etc... with time can have a drop in performance, but FORTUNATELY we are careful to make necessary changes according to the cyclical nature of markets so the ability to generate profit of our trading method, and of our customers, remain unchanged in the time.



I hope to provided you a satisfactory answer to your question.

At your disposal for further information.



Have a nice day!


www.hungryankee.com

skype id: hungryankee
johntrung
Jun 28 2016 at 09:33
494 postów
This guy is full of bullShi.. .He is obviously misleading naive traders to buy his demo scam .Big warning
There will always some good opportunities , just don't give up
Hungryankee
Jun 28 2016 at 09:52
14 postów
@johntrung another competitor! :D

HERE THERE IS NOTHING TO HIDE.
PLEASE MOTIVATE YOUR THINKING ABOUT CONCRETE AND TECHNICAL THINGS NOT ON AIR FRIED.

It is easy to post a comment as your without rhyme or reason.


Bye bye


www.hungryankee.com

skype id: hungryankee
johntrung
Jun 28 2016 at 10:02
494 postów
What competitor??? I don't know what are you talking about! I will never compete against scammers as my moral principles do not allow me to suck in the innocent
Again, to those who is about to be fooled by this guy, your money will be long gone if you purchase from him.
And to you, what on earth do you think people will buy from your demo BS?
There will always some good opportunities , just don't give up
Hungryankee
Jun 28 2016 at 10:24
14 postów
#johntrung Here is no need Robin Hood. I understand that you want to defend your commercial interests.
I am open to debate but with intelligent people and motivated comments.

Honestly I have not reason to spend time responding to the attacks of those who feel in danger for my track record and afraid to not sell more of their product or from who wakes up in the morning and is his first week that makes trading and think to know everything already.

For technical questions I'm always available....
For insults from who are not able to motivate them technical or from who criticize me but are not able to show a good track record better of me , please spend your time to learn how do trading with success or how to grow your trading product sales.

Have a nice day

www.hungryankee.com

Skype id: hungryankee
johntrung
Jun 29 2016 at 01:32
494 postów
You are beating around the bush! You obviously mislead people by posting your million dollar DEMO account on your website.Where is the real account if you are so confident about your trading? You need a concreate comment , then show us a concreate real result.
There will always some good opportunities , just don't give up
Zaloguj się aby skomentować .