I'm using my own concoction of Parabolic and Moving Averages.
1. Open up blank chart.
2. Place Parabolic on chart.
3. Right Click on Chart and go to Indicators List.
4. In Indicators List, highlight Parabolic and Edit.
5. Change Colour if required and then go to Width and go to 2.
6. Place 1 Day Smooth Moving Average On Chart.
7. Again Right Click on Chart and go to Indicators, highlight Moving Average and Edit.
8. Apply to First Indicator's Data.
9. Place 5 Day Smooth Moving Average on chart and any other MA's you may want.
10. Right Click on Chart, go to Template and Save Template. In File name save as: pma.tpl so you can open and apply it on any chart.
11. If you want to use the template again, right click on chart and go to Template and you will see it listed.
How to use:
Draw trend lines through the 5 day Smooth Moving Average and where it crosses the parabolic between the High parabolic and the low parabolic. Start from the monthly and work backwards. See charts examples. Please note I have not put all the trend lines.