Beware of this broker, they're what like other traders warn us, they're against us, they will interfere with your trades when they see that you're winning. In my last case (which the one that made me withdraw from them), they moved my floating positions, and when contacting their support, some of them said that was a technical problem, some other said that was necessary to calculate swap (while my account is a swap-free account). I already report this matter to FPA, CySec and NZ FSP.
The real problem was not it, these are the real problem:
1. XM perform actions that change my open trades without my PERMISSION
2. XM apply the change all the positions that I have without any notice
3. What have XM did have screwed my trading strategy
4. Margin levels that I have was still far enough to withstand the floating loss, so there is no reason that my loss position had to be changed by XM (IF they would argue this matter as a margin call)
5. They think that they HAVE THE RIGHT to arbitrarily change my trading positions both either in the profit and loss conditions
6. With the explanation of the XM which keep saying that there's nothing wrong with the changes and my loss was just equal to $0, but judging from my side, my loss is much greater than just $ 31.22, due to return to the starting position before XM revamped the open positions require a long time to trade.
For any new members and existing members, please beware of their practice and withdraw while you can! They will have 1001 reasons for you when you feel there's something wrong with your trades.