I am new to this broker, however I have already had the chance to test both negative account protection and withdrawal.
Regarding future cooperation with them, my concerns and dilemma is the following:
In Terms and Conditions, there is a cloudy part about Artificial Intelligence Software:
'53.2 Artificial Intelligence Software:
It is absolutely prohibited to use any software , which we determine, at our sole discretion, to have as its purpose to apply any kind of artificial intelligence analysis to our Online Trading Facility and/or computer system(s) relating to the use of our Services;<...>Under these circumstances, we reserve the right to seize any profits and/or revenues generated directly or indirectly by exercising any such prohibit trading activity<...>
1. it is unusual to refer to artificial intelligence in TCs of Forex brokers, as:
2. unfortunately for the client (traders): all expert advisors might be considered artificial intelligence software because:
3. the term 'sole discretion' is used without any further explanation,
4. please consider that by definition, artificial intelligence (both software and hardware) is aimed at substitute human decisions and
behavior. So each and every Expert Advisor may be suspended and profits confiscated at 'sole discretion'.
The broker should give enough information for clients which could enable them to make informed decisions like:
1. either decide that this broker is not for them,
2. or to be able to prepare their EAs not to 'harm' the broker and thus risking profits confiscated.